Private Puppy Program
(Puppies under 6 months) $1100
Pavlov’s Program prioritizes house training, nipping, and destruction. And we lay a foundation of obedience, and self-control exercises. The program includes:
- 4 in-home lessons, 50-60 minute sessions
- One week of homework between lessons.
- Group Classes: 2 Months Membership in Group Classes after completing private lessons.
- Scheduling. We book private lessons nearly every day of the week. (If you have a vacation planned, we will navigate around your schedule.) Group classes are Saturdays and Sundays from 1:15pm 2:15pm. Join the fun at 1295 S Jason Street, Denver.
OBEDIENCE LESSONS INCLUDE
- Sit / Stay
- Down / Stay
- Name Recognition (PROMPTLY look the moment you call.)
- Introduction to come
- Leave it
- Walking politely on the leash
- Not jumping on people
- Not jumping on prohibited areas
SELF-CONTROL LESSONS INCLUDE
- Respecting people’s personal space
- Giving people the right-of-way
- Politely greeting guests
- Gently taking treats
- Politely walking through doorways
Customized Puppy Training
Pavlov’s programs are customized for your puppy’s specific needs. And while we may not get through all the lessons mentioned above, you and your trainer will discuss priorities, and training goals during your puppy’s first training session.