Enrollment for board and train is booked out until November 2021 and is currently closed. Presently, we lack the time resources to manage a wait list. Please consider reaching out to another training company, or check this page to see if we’ve reopened enrollment.
Why Pavlov? There are a number of special aspects to Pavlov’s Board and Train Camp. First, your dog will be trained in your dog trainer’s home. He’ll receive training walks in a residential neighborhood similar to yours – think pedestrians and neighbors walking their dogs. Many training facilities are located in areas zoned for industry or agriculture…not residential. Consequently, they do not offer the same opportunities for training in an environment with dog walkers, joggers, cars, squirrels. Your dog will train in an environment that is similar your neighborhood.
Second, your dog’s day will be filled with structured walks, training sessions, and free time to be a dog. Your dog will benefit from social time with other dogs as well as individual attention. Finally, Pavlov’s training approach is a healthy hybrid of traditional and contemporary training. Consequently, your dog will excel quickly in learning new skills and stopping unwanted behaviors.
Fill out an application here.
Board and Train Camp Agenda
- Obedience Lessons – walk politely on a leash, heel (walk to the left of your hip, stop when you stop, start with you stop), whoa (slow down), parallel sit, stay, come, no (stop doing that).
- Manners. Address jumping on people, barking, jumping on counter tops.
- Field trips to hiking trails and public parks.
- Video updates twice a week, so you may admire your dog’s progress, and begin learning how to maintain the good stuff.
- Two to three private lessons are required to help you maintain your dog’s polite behavior, and one year of trainer support.