Tell me about boarding with benefits!
Your dog will…
- NOT practice naughty behaviors in a typical dog kennel, nor with an overly permissive pet sitter. 😉
- Practice house manners. (no jumping, no incessant barking, and crate manners)
- Socialize 3x daily in playgroups.
- Rest easy in a structured environment with familiar humans.
- Be viewable on our social media story. A video is posted every 24 hours.
- Intermittently attend group training sessions and packwalks, and demonstrate behaviors for the new pups.
- Receive a twice-weekly update, which is emailed to you.
What are the prerequisites?
Graduation from a board and train program. Puppy preschoolers do not qualify. Click here to apply.
If you completed an in-home program, email firstname.lastname@example.org as you’ll have a hoop to jump through before qualification. Your dog must peacefully coexist with other dogs and settle in a crate.
Questions & Answers
Q: Who may apply for Boarding with Benefits?
A: Board-and-train grads with permission from their trainer. Grads from in-home programs may qualify after a brief four-day boarding program called Manners Camp.
Q: What is the cost?
A: $80 per day.
Q: Will you train my dog during their boarding stay?
A: Obedience training – no. (Sit, down, stay, come, heel) If you wish for your dog to brush up on obedience, and you want them in our daily training cue, consider a touch-up program. But, passive training – yes! Passive training addresses house manners and etiquette. Your dog will practice no jumping and no incessant barking, and crate manners. They will work on social skills.